ABT produces custom designed castings for industrial use according to ASME, ASTM and
ISO standards. With advanced technology, rich experience, and mass production capability, we are
able to offer cost-effective castings of the highest quality.
Investment Casting Process
Castings are produced by surrounding or investing an expendable pattern (Wax, Sodium Silicate,
Silica Sol, etc) with a refractory slurry coating. The pattern is removed through the use of heat prior
to filling the mold with liquid metal. ABT integrates product and mold design, mass production
and after-cast precision machining.
Investment Castings have several advantages over other manufacturing processes.
• Extensive range of raw materials
• Complicated structure
• Good surface finish
• Tight tolerance
Carbon, Tool, Alloy, Stainless Steel, and non-ferrous steel such as Aluminum, Copper base, etc.
Typical Size Range
oz. - 100 lbs (1000 lbs max.)
±.003" (as cast)
63-125 RMS (as cast)
• Rust protective oil or paint
• Plating (zinc, chrome, etc)
• Product and mold design
• Mold making
• Heat treatment, Machining, Polishing, Coating, Assembly
• Testing & Quality Control
• Provides Spacer, Hangers, and Handcuffs
• Mining and road machines
• Valves and Piping parts
• Petroleum, shipping, and railroad industries
• Automobile and motorcycle parts
• Mechanical and Electrical parts, Hardware
• Industrial and Agricultural machinery parts